BoreVert II polyaminated fatty acid, can be used to emulsify water into oil in oil-based drilling fluids. It is used to improve a drilling fluid’s oil-wetting characteristics and is designed for use in oil-based fluids that contain high levels of divalent salts (i.e CaCl , 2 MgCl ) in the fluid’s water phase. When BoreVert II is used with BoreVert I, it aids in producing a stable invert emulsion system with low filtration rates.
- Effective in small concentrations
- Can be added directly to the system
- Thermally stable at temperatures greater than 500°F
- Compatible with other oil-based mud additives
- Prepare BoreVert systems
- Promote oil-wetting in invert emulsion systems
- Improve electrical stability measurements
- Reduce flow properties of invert emulsions
Additional Product Info.
For more information about BoreVert II, please contact us.
BCS Fluids is a drilling and completion fluids service company dedicated to quality, service and performance. With the best available technology, products, and equipment, BCS Fluids is capable of servicing the most challenging projects.
Have questions about BCS services or products? Contact us!
BCS Fluids LLC
714 E. Rutland St.
Covington, LA 70433
985.893.6600 | 888.535.8437
24 Hour Delivery & Maintenance
- HARVEY, LA
- LAFAYETTE, LA
- SIMMSBORO, LA
- JENNINGS, LA
- MIDLAND, TX
- HOUSTON, TX